Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Operation Knock-Me-Up Cont...

Sitting in the "teaching" room...learning more than I want to know about needles, drug mixing, etc...and I only have on question:  "Nurse Shelly, nurse that I love, did I mention I love you?....Can you PULEEEEZ give me something for the nausea, I think the birth control pills are slowly killing me.  Honestly.  I am dying a slow, miserable death by OCP's..."  Her reply..."Nope, nothing. Now buck up buttercup!"   The End.  Now back to my regularly scheduled puking.

And consent signing....You know...the regular...like if Cody dies can I use the embryos (sorry baby you don't have  a choice, I already x'd the yes box...sign or die, sign or die. ;)..And if I die, can Cody use the embryos...and if we were to divorce, we would have to fight over our unborn children/frozen embryos in court...so bizarrrrrrrre...And, if we move and they can't find us after three years we lose custody of our unborn children and they become frozen orphans...how sad and lonely...I left with my head spinning and my fridge is now filled with needles, syringes, and drugs...

Stay tuned because the fun starts the 14th! :) Barf.....

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you have got nausea. That's awful, but the rewards will be worth it. How funny about the FACTS of embryo rights. Hang in there!!!
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete