Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Sweet New Gig :)

Friends, I have finally done it!  I have FINALLY found a way out of the life sucking, brain eating, little dark cloud that is my current job...I won't name names...you know...just in case.  Those of you who know me at all know I have been with the same office for almost eight years and it's time to move  on.  And what a sweet move this is!  After two completely intimidating, nerve wracking, nail biting job interviews and two reference/background checks I have been offered a position with MidWestern University!  Hollllllllaaaaaaa!  Amazing university, amazing company, amazing employer, amazing benefits.  I am so very excited for this new chapter in our life.  IVF, and an amazing new job.  Guys...I think life is finally happening for me....for us...

Prayers please everyone-operation knock-me-up officially kicks off tomorrow am with blood work and an ultrasound..the fun kind...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment