Monday, June 25, 2012

Well hellllooooo CD1 :)

Oh day one....I've been waiting for you...longing for you...counting down the days...killer cramps, some GI distress, yes, CD1 I love you.

But just this once...because...this month...you are the beginning.  The beginning of a new adventure!  The beginning of Cody+Melissa=baby maybe?  I see Dr Knock-Me-Up wednesday for baseline ultrasound and blood work and, ironically enough, start birth control pills that day as well...I know...weird.  I can't get pregnant to save my life and to start the knock-me-up process they put me on pills to prevent...lol...Anywhoosies...July 2nd we go for our teaching visit where we pick up the drugs...and...needles....shudderrrrrr.....And learn how to "use" them....From there, I take the pills till the 10th, see Dr Knock-Me-Up on the 11th, start the needles on the 14th, blood work and ultrasound monitoring daily the week of the 15th and hopefully....egg retrieval on the 23rd!  And, transplantation 3-5 days after that...So...I am cautiously, anxiously excited...nervous...scared...terrified...mostly of the heartbreak I know is coming if this first round doesn't work...eek...Let's not think that thought...Not just yet...MUST think positive.


No comments:

Post a Comment