Monday, June 20, 2011

Be...Still...My...Heart...

Coffee.  Brought me to tears yesterday.  I wasn't crying because I was up terribly disgustingly early (although that happens occasionally...seriously...me and morning-we aren't friends).  I wasn't dabbing my eyes because my coffee was that delicious.  My eyes welled up when my little TrinMonster excitedly drug me to the kitchen.  She had pressed the coffee, climbed the countertop to reach my favorite mugs, poured coffee for Code and I, and set out the creamer with a spoon.  All.By.Herself.  Sometimes she is such a little angel and she melts my heart.  And although she added enough cream for ten cups or more, Cody and I enjoyed every last drop of sweetness she poured.  She reminded me that it truly is the thought that counts and that although she can be a little devil at times, she is such a sweetheart and we are lucky to have our TrinMonster.  
So, to my Trin (aka...Stinky...TrinMonster...Buttsniffer)
Thank you for reminding me that it's the little moments like this that make life beautiful.  Thank you for loving me and thank you for being your sweet self.
Love you Stinky to the moon and back :).
xoxo, Momz

1 comment:

  1. Hey there,
    Love your blog. Those monsters are so blessed to have you. Hope all is well. Wish I was in az. Give cody a slap on the farting butt from me.

    ReplyDelete