Friday, June 3, 2011

Lowes might be our home away from home

So Code and I were at Lowes the other night...for the second time that evening...probably the third time that week.  It's our nightly date.  I'm lucky enough to get date night every night with my hubby...to the hardware store...don't be jealous now :).  We buy sexy things like rebar, siding, plywood, lumber, paint and tape.


Anywhoosies...Cody was having an especially "gassy" night.  Most nights are gassy as we all know but this one was OUT.OF.CONTROL!  We're looking at drill bits and he flashes me "the look".  The poor man walking by us never saw it coming....The run by farting...loud as can be, and even stinkier.  I wanted to die.  I darted around a corner and slid...oh-so-slowly...down the shelf...to hide.  I wanted to melt into the floor but it wouldn't give.  Honestly, I think the poor man was embarrassed for Cody and he politely kept on his way without turning or snickering.  I, on the other hand wanted to die.  As I sat on the floor, hiding behind the shelving, I look to my left.  No one.  I look to my right...down...down...down the aisle.  And at the very end there is lil miss Lowes herself-shaking her head and laughing at me, wondering why I am on the floor with my head between my hands.  If she only knew...

No comments:

Post a Comment