Friday, June 17, 2011

For Grandma Amanda :)

Grandma Amanda's been waiting patiently for pics of the house so here we go...We'll see how long I can remain patient with the computer and the camera...Me and Flip (Code's lil video camera)...we don't get along so well.  Actually, we get along just fine...until  it comes time to load the pics and videos onto the laptop...Then things get ugly, I start throwing random objects, people cry...it's really ugly.  True story.


Ok-so far, so good.  This is the backyard-and of course, Cody's chicken palace.  Yes we built it, yes I really did help...well, I mean..I was there...not sure if I was what you would call "help" or not.
This is the front yard by the front door.  Cody found me that adorable old bird house.  I lu-lu-lu LUV it!
Another shot of the front yard-and the tree...Don't get me started on the tree.  Which sheds more crap than shade.  Oh my the tree and I have a love/hate relationship.  
Here's my cute lil wagon-the Radio Flyer Cody bought from some lil boy in Manti, haha. We drove by and he had to have it-so hilarious the little boy thought he was RICH with the whole 2 bucks we gave him for it.  I guess you can't tell it's a wagon in the picture-the star and the plants have grown completely over it but trust me...adorable.
The pond.  Cody's pride and joy...besides the chicken palace.  Somewhere beneath all the potato vines is a cute gnome.  He spits water.  Doesn't get cuter than that.
Here's the back yard again-sorta looking from the chicken palace out to the opposite end of the yard.  Grass is slowly growing thank goodness!
Oops-this is not the yard....This is Trin and I goofing off while Daddy and Austin spend the evening at the D-Backs game for Austin's 7th birthday.  Trin loves girl's nights with momz :)

2 comments:

  1. Melissa:

    Wow, you and Cody have REALLY been busy. Everything looks so-o-oooo good. Not a lazy bone in either of you. Would love to see it in person.

    I know you are having Perry's 50th at your house tonight. I told Lori I'm jealous cause she was making such delicious food. She said you were doing the fruit.

    Thanks so much for posting the pictures. Grandpa enjoyed them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I'm JUST NOW finally replying!!! I love your blog!!! You are darling and so is your home!! Excited to follow your blog :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete