Saturday, March 10, 2012

Another Weekend, Another Soccer Tournament, Another Sunburn, Another Exhausting Day In Our Life...

Need I say more?

This weekend's tournament-Kachina Classic- is at Dobson High School...quite the hike from our place.  As games wrapped up today, we finished first in our division and in the Gold Bracket for tomorrow :)  It has been so fun to watch these ten girls go from shy strangers to best friends and all around silly girls.  The weekends often leave me more exhausted by Monday than my work week makes me feel by Friday but we love this crazy life of ours.  I find myself humbled and taken aback by how life falls into place when you are choosing the right and living as Heavenly Father wants you to.  Life has certainly not been what I had in mind when I was younger, but it feels so very...."right".....

Anyway...Here are the latest pics of our sugarboogers.


Tying Shoes...It's what I do...

Love Us


Momz and TrinMonster :)



Our Handsome Boy xoxo


See you tomorrow- hopefully with a First place medal :) 

And now I'm off to defensive driving school (online)...for my not so sweet day last week...Procrastination OVER.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment