Sunday, March 11, 2012

Kachina... Day Dos

Well...We are more exhausted...more sunburned...a bit poorer (is that even a word?)...and glad the weekend is over.  Sounds so strange to say...but these tournament weekends can be brutal-especially with the unseasonable heat and having the sun on you all day.  Even with my SPF 55 I still fry like no other...which is weird..cuz I'm Mexican you know....hmmmm :)

We placed third overall but we ROCKED this team of brats from Cali.  Every game they played yesterday they won by shut out with scores of 9-0 and 7-0.  But today?!.....we held our own.  Not only did they only score four on us, but we were the only team to score on them.  The girls were sooo pumped and we are so proud of them.

Eye Black's aren't for the cheeks....They're for mustaches don't you know?! :)
Love my No. 6's! xoxo
I'm still not sure what Taco Time is...but...it must be something good...Taco Time!  Yeah!...whateva...
This is my new soccer bestie, Amy and two of her luvies.  They are LDS and I love 'em to pieces!
I teach 'em how to be classy...oh yeah, our goalie, Yuriah, playin Chubby Bunny with me in-between games!










No comments:

Post a Comment