Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sweetest Thing? Not Today.....

 This was only the icing on the cake of my not so sweet day today.


And the LAMEST part?  My insurance card apparently expired 2/24/12....Now...I am insured....believe you me....however, American Family is now on my hater list and will hear my wrath tomorrow for not sending updated cards.  And....AND....the cop wouldn't even let it slide-four days expired and he wouldn't let it slide!!!!! Come ON!!!!!!   You're gonna give me the speeding ticket anyway...cut me some slack you know?  *&$%#@!  Ugh.  I thought about pulling the explosive diarrhea card...and didn't...Trust me...there was no bargaining here.  I never get lucky with the nice cops...I don't think they exist...And if you think otherwise....You are a liar.  And little boys and girls that lie wet their bed at night.  The End.  Off to bed...hopefully I will wake on the right side tomorrow.  F!

No comments:

Post a Comment