Saturday, February 18, 2012

LoveMonster Day 2012

These hooligans make my world go round.  They make the bank account smaller, but my heart bigger.  I love my lil' V-Monsters more than words can say.  Kisses to my babes on love day.  As always, we keep it classy...Have a looksy at our night out on the town :) xoxo! 
Waiting on Dad...typical...
Trin totally ate sushi with me. We ran a TRAIN through that Sweet and Spicy Roll!
Chop Sticks are for nose picking...not for eating...Just sayin'.....
And this is what happens when it takes way too long to get the check...kids be crazy up in here!
Happy Love Day to my awesome family!  Love you monsters to the moon and back!

P.S.  Trin is wearing my sweatshirt...Yes it fits her...yes she loves it, and yes, she has asked me to buy her one "just like it".....Just Sayin...my closet has already become "her" closet...She is 9 people!  9!!!! And already stealing my clothes...and shoes... Scarey!

No comments:

Post a Comment