Monday, December 24, 2012

Kids...And the Silly Things They Say....

We had a "perfect", fool-proof plan.  We found the most adorable tiny knit stocking in Target and hung it on the mantle with the rest.  Surely the nosy, excited kiddos would pick up on the imposter within seconds of walking in the door this morning.  Not really...All they saw was the lack of presents under the tree.  We're mean like that I guess..It's fun watching them squirrel when they really think we didn't buy anything.  :)

Given the lack of attention to our strategically placed baby stocking, Cody told the kids they should ask me what the news is...In they come, shouting and running around like crazy heads.  As they ran farther from the fireplace..."Colder"....As they came back towards me...."warmer..."And then Trin stands in front of me, and what else can I say but HOT?  I mean...she was right...

And here's the rest of the story...

Trin: "You're pregnant!?!?!?!  I really hope it's a girl...I want a baby sister.  But, if it's a boy, that'd be okay too, we could dress him like a gangster!" 

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment